Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our first letter from Kayla!

I'm feeling like a rotten mother... I just got a note from Kayla, and I haven't even mailed her one yet! Kayla has a loooong history of being a terrible letter-writer, so it must have been all that threatening I did.

I'll just share one part:
"I absolutely LOVE the MTC! After I bore my testimony that I Heavenly Father and Christ love me and how I have been called to share this with others, one of the branch counsellors came up to me and said "You are the perfect sister to share that message. You truly are one of God's angels sent to preach his gospel.""

And yes - I did send her a package today. Letters from everyone along with her coat that she forgot. Pretty sure she'll need that in Seattle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so neat! I am sending her a letter today! She is such a good example!

Tammy Law

Anonymous said...

what a great gal! send us her e-mail address so we can e-mail her too! :)

Blog Archive