Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Beautiful Family!

I finally got the disk with our professional photos... (remember the misquitos?) Shan Renee did a fabulous job! Here are a few of my favorite:



The girls... Oh how I love my beautiful girls. Shea and Kayla have such a wonderful relationship. I don't think a mom could ask for anything more!








The boys... What handsome men they are! The Professor, the college man and the musician. I am so proud of them!

















The Family... Sometimes I can't believe that my kids are so grown up and wonderful! I'm just grateful I've been there for the journey.









The Mom & Dad... Do we really look old enough to have these kids? If you love us, you'll say no! Except for the wrinkles - which have all been proudly earned.






Kayla.... What a beautiful person. Inside and out. We miss her. It's weird having her pink car here and not her. I am blessed to be her mother.














Andrew... I'm so proud to see how well Andrew has become a man. He is going to be a wonderful husband and father. Many, many years from now.











Braden... A great leader and wonderful friend. I'm proud to see the person he is becoming.


















Shea.... A joy from the moment she joined our family. I love her creativity and the happiness she brings to our home.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Your pictures turned out beautiful. I still can't believe your kids are that old. Shea looks just like Kaila. It was so good to hear from you the other day.

Grandma Zee said...

Bliss..What great pictures....I will try to print some...if that doesn't work....you must send me one of each !!!!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

the pics are so great I love them! I wish I had seen the letters to Kayla one a few days ago!

Heather

Blog Archive