A chilly, rainy day in West Texas... the perfect day to stay inside and share Thanksgiving together! I have so much to be thankful for (of course I still complain, but in a more thankful way:) Here is my top 10 list of THANKS...1. My Kids. They aren't perfect but I love them. More than my bike, quilting and even pumpkin pie.
2. My Husband. Only a great guy could put up with my craziness. And our kids un-perfectness.
3. Missionaries. You just don't realize how wonderful it is until your child is serving.
4. Health. I've had a few minor issues and I am so grateful when I feel good. (This is why I have "Feeling Good" on my play list below)
5. Abundance. We have a wonderful home, good cars, lots of food and closets of clothes. We have been very blessed.
6. 4-legged family members. Jack is a wonderful, hairy husky that we love. Sasha the chihuahau is very loving and fun as long as no one else is around and Faya the tabby is my constant companion as I work each day.
7. A mother, father and brother that love me. And I love them.
8. The worlds best in-laws. This is not an exaggeration. (includes my sister-in-law Ann!)
9. Friends. I have been very blessed through my life to have wonderful friends. They are my sisters.
10. Chocolate.
We all missed Kayla - but substituted her for 4 of our missionaries here. (not quite the same, of course:) It's always fun to feed four hungry young men. Then we had fun playing Apples to Apples and Speak it Not. Shea asked them all to give her their favorite scripture so she could mark them in her scriptures. She's going to be a great missionary one day!
Shea was in charge of decorations and the centerpieces... it looked beautiful!
2 comments:
tell shea her decorations were fabulous! the food looked good too. i also think chocolate would be on my top 10 list of things i am thankful for. i'm not thankful that it makes my behind larger but the taste..... and as an fyi...i am thankful for you! :)
Shea your decorations are beautiful...you can help me decorate anytime. That is a great picture of the family, especially my two handsome grandsons. I too am so thankfull for family and extended famliy all around the country, even before chocolate!!!
Post a Comment