Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smart kids = Free donuts!


Did you know that kids can get up to 6 FREE donuts at Krispy Kreme for their A's? We've done this for about 5 years now (surprising that we aren't fatter!)

I've also heard that Mr. Gatti's and Chuck E. Cheese's give out tokens for A's, but I'd rather poke my eyes out than go to those places.

Braden & Shea had an awards assembly at school today for the most recent term. Shea received "A Honors" for all A's and Braden received "AB Honors" for having all A's & B's.

I LOVE THESE TWO SMARTY PANTS!

They have both been working VERY hard this year at school and hey, I get a few donuts out of it as well. I consider it being a good parent.... less fat and cavities for them! Of course, the ultimate goal is scholarships, and if a few donuts along the way keeps them motivated - then I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good info to know. do you just take your report card to the krispy creme place? congrats on the great grades.

Bliss said...

We just print their grades off the internet at the end of the term.

The Boyles said...

That's awesome - I didn't know that! I don't think they give Jordan A's or B's in Kindergarten though so I guess I'll have to wait :). Thank you so much for posting Melissa's blog by the way - I had their blog before they went private and never gave her our e-mail, so it's good to know she keeps her craft one public.

P.S. I'm kicking myself for never getting some sewing lessons from you while we were in Texas- I would love to make a quilt for our new baby but have no idea where to start :)

Grandma Zee said...

Of course the smarts come from their Grandma Zee....Congratulations....I never got donuts when I was in school...maybe I should go back to school...do you think they would give a grandma donuts for A's and B's????

Blog Archive