
Look at that HUGE star fish!! The tail at the bottom of the picture belonged to a husky that temporarily adopted us.
Here are a few of Shea's treasures. Sea Urchins, clam shells, snail shells and a big ol' crab claw to the left.
After the fog cleared, it became a GORGEOUS day... we headed out to Settler's Cove for a picnic lunch. 65 degrees OUTSIDE the water. Freezing INSIDE the water. That's about how far I went in.
The kids, on the other hand, went ALL the way in and had a blast! Here's a picture looking out from the beach...We then dropped Shea and Braden off to see Ice Age 3 and my mom went shopping and I went for a bike ride. A bike ride in heaven!!




1 comment:
I am excited to go beach combing with you next week! I'm glad that everyone is having such a good time, the kids looks really happy!
Post a Comment