Friday, July 3, 2009

Ferry to Ketchikan!




I won't have internet at our place until next Tuesday, so I am using my 20 minutes at the library to post these... but it's taken me 10 of them to get the pictures up!! We are having a blast, the rental we are in is fabulous (I'll post pictures next week) The weather has been BEAUTIFUL!! Here is our trip to Ketchikan yesterday...
We had to be up at 4:30 to get in line at the ferry terminal in Prince Rupert, British Columbia. Our ferry left at 8:30.

The view in the morning.

It was chilly, so we had hot chocolate and sat on the deck. Of course!


A beautiful light house just as the sky was clearing up.


It was windy and cold, but Shea went out on the deck to get a better view of Ketchikan as we sailed in.


I love this photo of a Seine boat in front of Ketchikan... The large white building up the hill is the high school.


2 comments:

Law Family said...

I'm so glad the weather has been good, I hope it holds out until I get there!! It looks beautiful! By the way, can we go fishing?

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Blog Archive