Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another day driving... and driving... and driving!

Today we drove from Prince George, BC to Prince Rupert, BC. About 10 hours.... not much construction and lots of beautiful country! The kids have been such great travellers. There were farting and laughing contests. What more can a mom ask for?


This was a beautiful gorge... there were lakes, rivers and mountains everywhere!
This photo was toward the end of our day. I wish I had stopped to take photo's of the glaciers and waterfalls. What was I thinking?? Probably just anxious for the drive to be over :)




3 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

It looks like you guys have had such a good time so far!! Keep driving safely! :)

Anonymous said...

Farting contests.....a mother's dream!

Law Family said...

You are a patient mother! I'd put them on top of the vehicle! Ha Ha Can't wait to see you all in ALASKA!!

Blog Archive