Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures from Kayla!

I got some pictures from Kayla a few weeks ago, but the laptop was having problems getting the pictures saved. Or maybe it was me having the problems :) Because today it worked!! We've been hearing from Kayla each week by email - but have missed her written letters. I thought I had sent her the address here in Ketchikan, but guess I didn't. She is doing really well and I LOVE hearing from her.

This is with one of the children in her new ward in Maple Valley that just got baptized. So cute!
For the 4th of July, Kayla, Sister Gibbons and Sister Bush turned a wagon into their own float. This is at their ward party.

The three sisters helped a member of their ward paint her daughters room. Of course, Shea wants her room painted this way now! I think we'll wait until Kayla gets home... since it looks like she did a fabulous job.

1 comment:

Law Family said...

How fun! I want Kayla to come paint my room like that too!! Love the colored circles! She looks so good!

Blog Archive